Al Moss MG TC
Moss Motors was founded as a result of Al Moss’ 1948 purchase of a new MG TC. After 64 years of ownership, Al decided it was time to let go. The sale, by auction during the recently concluded Monterey weekend, was the subject of much speculation on the web.
Considering the car’s history, and founding connection to the company, we could hardly let it get away. With a successful outcome, Al’s TC is now part of the Moss Motors British car stable. The car is located in Goleta, and will be used as originally intended, and preserved as a symbol of Al’s contributions to the British car hobby. We’ll have plenty to say about the car in the coming months.